- June 30, 2020 - In order to allow for remote instruction, the Academic Senate approved an extension of the Emergency Course Continuity policy through the Fall 2020 semester.
- May 20, 2020 - ***Corrected version of UCM Senate Policy - Addendum to Emergency Course Continuity policy – Satisfactory/Unsatisfactory Grade Options
- April 21, 2020 - The systemwide online education program (Innovative Learning Technology Initiative - ILTI) has aggregated all campus resources on the ILTI webpage. The site contains important information to help faculty, staff and students keep teaching and keep learning during the COVID-19 pandemic. The site is updated daily.
- April 20, 2020 - UCM Senate Policy - Final Exam Guidance
- April 20, 2020 - D&E Memo re: Equity Concerns During the COVID-19 Emergency
- April 14, 2020 - GC approves the Emergency Educational Continuity Policy.
- April 8, 2020 - DivCo approves an extension to the Emergency Course Continuity policy from the beginning of Summer Session A (5/26) to the end of Summer Sessions B, C, and D (all of which end on 8/14). This approval allows Summer Session classes to be offered remotely and students to opt into Pass/No Pass (or Satisfactory/Unsatisfactory) grading through the last day of the session for a class.
- March 30, 2020 - UCM Senate Policy - Addendum to Emergency Course Continuity policy - Starting a New Term During ECC
- March 30, 2020 - UCM Senate Policy - Amendment to Emergency Course Continuity (ECC) policy – Pass/No Pass grade options
- March 27, 2020 - Academic Council Letter to President Napolitano - Temporary Modification of Existing Admission Requirements Due to COVID-19 Memo
- March 25, 2020 - Teaching Resources for Teaching Remotely
“Keep Teaching: Faculty Resources and Links”
Useful information for teaching remotely
Drop in Technical Sessions
One-on-one sessions with technical experts if your campus resources are overloaded
Cross Campus Enrollment Site
Students can enroll in already approved online courses offered by another campus
March 19, 2020 - Academic Council Letter to Division Chairs - Divisional Flexibility for Grading Options During 2020
March18, 2020 - GC Memo re: Health and Safety of Graduate Students and Post-Docs
March 15, 2020 - CAP Memo re: Impact of COVID-19 on Research Productivity
March 6, 2020 - UCM Senate Emergency Course Continuity Policy
2005 UC Policy - Use of Recordings of Course Presentations Policy
2003 UC Policy - Ownership of Course Materials Policy