Committee on Academic Personnel (CAP)
- Represents the division in all matters and policies relating to appointments, promotions and academic personnel matters.
- Makes recommendations to the chancellor on appointments, promotions, salaries and other matters related to faculty quality.
- Makes an annual report to the division stating the extent to which its recommendations have been accepted by the university administration. This report shall be sufficiently detailed to inform the division of the effectiveness of the committee as a liaison between the division and the administration.
- Ignacio Lopez-Calvo, Chair, School of Social Sciences, Humanities and Arts, UCAP Representative
- Michael Modest, Vice Chair, School of Engineering
- Heather Bortfeld, School of Social Sciences, Humanities and Arts
- Thomas Harmon, School of Engineering (spring 2017)
- Rajiv Singh, UC Davis
- Mark Wrathall, UC Riverside
- Philip Roeder, UC San Diego
- J. Lawrence Marsh, UC Irvine
- Joseph Konopelski, UC Santa Cruz
- Susan Amussen, Senate Chair, School of Social Sciences, Humanities and Arts
- Kurt Schnier, Senate Vice Chair, School of Social Sciences, Humanities and Arts